We are proud to say we have been leading the way in providing a safe environment for our patients during these unprecedented times!
We have always put our patients’ and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! Our office reopened in May with enhanced safety protocols and thanks to our amazing staff and patients, we have not had any issues thus far.
We have been paying close attention to the evolving guidelines and will continue to make our practice safe for all those we are honored to serve. Our team is working diligently to make sure that all social distancing requirements are in place, so that every patient can continue to take care of their oral health with confidence. We will be sending you more details on our updated protocols prior to your scheduled appointments It is very important to us that our patients maintain their oral health during these turbulent times. Click here to see what industry experts are saying.
Thank you for your trust and support as we continue to keep our focus on the health and safety of you and your family.
Our Office’s Updated Safety Precautions
To help prevent the transmission of all infections, we adhere to standardized infection control measures. We follow routine cleaning and disinfection strategies, applying an EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant to all surfaces, as well as appropriate autoclave sterilization of all tools and equipment.
Below we have listed a few of the additional measures we have implemented which goes above and beyond what is recommended by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
· All patient forms completed electronically, Including Covid 19 Questionnaires.
· Virtual reception room.
· Requirement of facial coverings and use of hand sanitizer to enter the office.
· Team members’ and patients’ temperature readings upon arrival.
· HEPA and medical grade air filters throughout the office.
· Plexiglass partitions at the front desk.
· Low volume fogger with hypochlorous solution throughout the office daily to aid in disinfection.
· Highest level of PPE
· Cleaning and disinfection of public areas frequently.